Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What happened to YouTuber luanlegacy? And WHY did his account get deleted?
01-03-2014, 02:35 AM
What happened to YouTuber luanlegacy? And WHY did his account get deleted?
I really miss him and his videos. I was such a fan of his videos, he had such funny rants. But now, I can't see them anymore because his account got deleted for "copyright infringement". WHAT?! He made his OWN videos, he NEVER posted copyrighted stuff! And YouTube also received multiple third-party notifications from people including this person whose username is "Geisha1Fan". I bet that Geisha1Fan is such a mean hater for telling YouTube to terminate his account! What a shame of her! Sorry,not to hate or anything but she shouldn't have done something like this as well as other ppl telling YouTube to delete his account! Luan is a nice guy and he would never spread hate on anybody, even though he rants about stuff. We all want to rant at some point or another. He soooooooooo does not deserve this! I wish someone would have fought for him to keep his account. I would have. I would have stopped YouTube from deleting his account. Now, despite what I said, I do not understand the full story behind his YouTube account being deleted. Can someone tell me what happened? If he posted something that ppl complained was copyrighted, he should have deleted the video before it was too late. I'd rather see some videos deleted rather than his whole account. YouTube is not the same without luanlegacy. It is like KFC without chicken, like Tom without Jerry, like Disney without Mickey and Minnie Mouse. I hope and pray he gets a new account and starts making those rant videos we all know and love and even posts his old stuff too. I wonder what's up with him? He has a twitter but he barely tweets. If anyone knows, can you please tell me? Sorry for the novel here, I needed to get it all off my chest. Maybe he can rant about Geisha1Fan and those other ppl reporting him if he makes videos again! Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2014, 02:39 AM

Luan made a tumblr post about it actually. Geisha1fan flagged him with copyright, since he used her music on on of his videos EVEN though he got permission!

Here's the post:http://luanlegacy.tumblr.com/post/57500720056

He has a new channel though and I think he's going to re-uploading his other content. Smile
http://www.youtube.com/user/theluanlegacy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply